Welcome to the new IMPLIED.
It's been awhile in coming, but we've got a brand new look to our website, which we're very excited about. We're not quite finished adding all of our features, yet, but we wanted to get it up and running in order to begin accepting submissions.
Here's a few of the features you can expect to see very soon on our site:
- Model of the Day - a daily feature during the week that showcases outstanding models.
- The List - a list of our favorite photographers that we follow ourselves.
- Video Spotlights - a gallery of some incredibly sensual videos and behind-the-scenes peaks at photo shoots and events.
- Events - a listing of events that we ourselves will be attending or sponsoring.
As for our new website itself, here's just a few highlights of the new experience you should enjoy:
- App-like experience - add to your Home screen without the hassle of downloading & installing from app stores.
- Enable the option to receive push notifications whenever we announce a new issue or content update.
- Fits to every screen mobile or fixed - mobile, tablets, laptop or desktop.
- Can even work offline or in low connectivity areas.
To begin enjoying the app-like experience, we invite you to enable notifications on your mobile device, so you can find out when we add new content to the site. And, you can even add our web app icon to the Home screen of your device for easy access without having to download anything from the app store and taking up space on your phone.
And, as far as our actual magazine, we're super excited to introduce a brand new digital version that we know you'll really enjoy. We can't wait to introduce our next issue for you! We're using a brand new publishing platform that will make our digital issues even more engaging for our readers, but of course, you'll still be able to order your favorite issues in print, as well.
So, without further ado, go ahead and start sending us your submissions for our magazine & website. Thank you all so much for your support of IMPLIED!
What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot grasp the fact that a human foot is more noble than the shoe and the human skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed. - Michelangelo